Thursday, May 07, 2009

POLITICS - Prime Example of GOP Gibberish

"Mike Pence Descends Into Gibberish After Evolution Questions From Chris Matthews" by Rachel Weiner, Huffington Post

Excerpt

The conversation started off with a rather simple question. "Do you believe in evolution, sir?" Chris Matthews asked Rep. Mike Pence (R-Ind.), a leading House conservative.

"Um... I, do I believe in evolution? Ah, I, I, ah... I embrace the, uh -- the, uh -- the view, ah, that God created the heavens and the earth, the seas and all that's in them..."

Matthews interrupted. "Right, but do you believe in evolution as a means to get there?"

The sparring continued for the next several minutes, as Matthews demanded the Republican congressman own up to his party's continued skepticism over theories and facts that have broad support from the scientific community, such as evolution and climate change.


Chris Matthews 'Destroys'
GOP Rep. Mike Pence On Evolution/Science Question

Hardball



Hay! I have to give the prize to Mike Pence, for the fanciest dancing around a question I witnessed lately.

No comments: